Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Ok, NOW the rest of the Soundslide Pix and Info About the Pictures...


I don't know why they're all being published in different size, bc all the sizes I saved in Photoshop were the same and I published them on the blog as "medium"....weird. 

Anyway, let me talk about these pictures. I cropped most of them down to the core of what I wanted, like the first pic, the guy and a couple of other girls instead of about eight girls surrounding him. I lightened some pictures that were too dark (popcorn pic) and darkened some that were too light (guy pic, lady and girl, cheese and cracker). I just mainly messed with levels and hue/contrast, and cropped most pictures. No fancy editing, just simple stuff. I think my favorite is the picture of the guy in the seafoam green shirt and tie, and next fave is the popcorn picture or the girl getting the food!


No comments:

Post a Comment